Our Chiro offers top quality Fortitude Valley chiro. Our qualified and experienced chiropractors provide effective treatments for a range of ailments. Contact us today to book an appointment!
Our qualified professional team offers the best Fortitude Valley chiro
Every member of the Our Chiro team is a fully qualified chiropractor, having each spent 5 years at university. This means that we are adept at diagnosing, managing, and treating a wide range of conditions. We treat many conditions affecting the joints, spine, and nerves throughout the body.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- lower back and leg pain
- sciatica and disc problems
- headaches and migraines
- shoulder and neck pain
- poor posture
- scoliosis and post operative
- carpal tunnel and compartment disorders
- sports injuries (rotator cuff tears, tennis elbow, golf elbow, etc)
- knee, hip, and ankle injuries
- work injuries and repetitive strain injuries
- muscular and ligament strains and sprains
To find out more, contact us to discuss your condition.
We provide comprehensive Fortitude Valley chiro, including chiropractic and musculoskeletal therapies.
At Our Chiro we place an emphasis on safe, gentle techniques that are incredibly effective. What makes unique is our ability to adapt techniques and treatments to you as an individual. We use a range of manual adjusting techniques to treat various conditions. In addition, we utilise a specialised range of low force techniques. These are ideal for treating infants and the elderly.
The treatments we use include the following:
- diversified manual technique
- drop piece TPT/Thompson
- trigger point therapy
- peripheral joint adjustments
- muscle release and soft tissue techniques
- Kinesio taping and sports taping method
- TENS and muscle stimulation therapy
- laser therapy
- dry needling
Contact us to book an appointment, or to find out more about our treatments.
For the best Fortitude Valley chiro, which is tailored to your specific needs, contact Our Chiro today!